I Never Received my Package
If you do not receive your order, please review our delivery time frames. Certain items and locations have a longer time frame.
What You Can Do
- Locate your tracking information in the shipping confirmation email. Use the tracking information to track your order on the carrier’s website.
- Check with family members, neighbors, co-workers, a building manager, or others who may have accepted your order if you were not home during a delivery attempt.
- In your absence, the delivery carrier may have placed your order somewhere near your door, out of plain view. Look for your order in places such as a back door, garage, or behind bushes.
- Allow 48 hours – in rare situations packages may state delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Important things to Remember
- Most orders (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) arrive within our estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days.
- Media items may take up to 15 business days to arrive. Tracking information may only be available for delivery confirmation.
- Tracking information may not be available for items shipped with standard delivery service to Alaska and Hawaii. Click Here for Alaska-Hawaii delivery times.